Thursday, May 10, 2007

Counting down...

30 days until I leave!!! Went and got all of my immunizations done this morning, which was a ton of fun, but hey, at least now I know that if for some reason Typhoid hits Sarajevo I should be all set!!

I've been starting to think about packing, and what to bring.... blech.... I'm going to try and do it all in one bag, which sounds like a grand plan, until I reazlied I was female. So we'll see if I'll be able to work that out.

Starting to also think about planning my trip to London before I get over there. It sounds now like I'll be on my own, so I can't decide if I should just play it by ear, and get off the plane with no plans, or have everythign organized and established before I get there. Option 2 seems more my style, but I would hate to have some amazing encounter or experience and be stuck in a routine. God, I watch too many movies. Thinking about taking a day or two journey into Paris as well, so it might be best just to plan it all out now....

Ok, back to homework.... less than 4 weeks of class left!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just showin you some love on your first post! so excited for you!